- Contact:Mr. Aaron
- Mobile Tel:
- ADD: Shanxia Village, Chengtou Town, Yuanhong
- Industry Park, Fuqing, Fujian,China
Bathroom Cabinets, Bathroom Vanities, Kitchen Cabinets
China Bathroom Cabinets, Wood Bathroom & Kitchen Cabinets, Contemporary and Traditional Bathroom Vanities
Wooden Bathroom Cabinets, Bathroom Wall Cabinets, Bathroom Design Ideas
, Bathroom Floor Cabinets, Bamboo Bathroom Cabinets, PVC Bathroom Cabinets.
KBC™ Kitchen & Bathroom Cabinetry Customer Download
>> Kitchen & Bath News
Small Bathroom Ideas,Tips and Tricks,great small bathroom ideas,small bathrooms,Half-Bath,Three-Quarter Bath,Full Bath,toilet, sink,shower/tub,door swing
Small Bathroom Ideas 每 Tips and Tricks (August 29, 2011)
Small Bathroom Ideas 每 Copy These Small Bath Ideas and Be On Your Way
If you＊re looking for some great small bathroom ideas, you need to think outside the box每figuratively and literally.
A small bathroom in the eyes of Donald Trump will probably be different in the eyes of you or me.
So, for one thing, small bathrooms are small in relation to the overall size of the house. Generally, we can say that a small bathroom ranges from 16 square feet to 50 or 60 square feet.
Secondly, small bathrooms do not all have the same functions. A small bathroom can be:
- Half-Bath: A toilet and sink, just a place for guests to take care of their basic needs and wash their hands.
- Three-Quarter Bath: Toilet, sink, and either shower or tub. A fully-functioning bathroom to take care of all of the residents＊ needs.
- Full Bath: Toilet, sink, shower, and tub. It＊s difficult to shoehorn a separate shower and tub into a small bathroom, so these tend to be combined as one unit.
- Use pedestal sinks rather than large vanity cabinets to save space.
- Be mindful of the ※door swing.§ In a small bathroom, the door swing can take up as much as 25% of the room.
- Windows, while always welcome, can take up valuable space and make it harder to place large units (shower, tub).
- Place toilet, sink, and shower/tub along one wall to mitigate costs.
- Lighter paint colors make the room feel airier, larger.
- While it might not seem logical, laying ceramic or resilient tile at a diagonal makes small bathrooms feel less cramped.
- How do you feel about linen closets? If you have closet space just outside of the bathroom, this is the place where you should store towels每instead of taking up valuable space inside the bathroom.
- Don＊t overload the senses with wide trim. Keep the trim proportional to the size of the bathroom itself.